Twitt is for all you Mac users who love a beautiful user interface more than anything else.
What sets Twitt apart from all the other Twitter apps is that it lets you modify the HTML and CSS and control the way tweets are displayed. Twitt supports Twitpic, img.ly and yFrog for image sharing.
You can add multiple twitter accounts. If tweets with particular keywords are annoying you and clogging your timeline, you can easily filter them out. New tweet notification is available which alerts you when new tweets come in.
Designers can create custom themes for Twitt.
- Twitter app for Mac users
- Customizable tweet pages, just modify the HTML and CSS
- Create themes
- Supports yfrog, Twitpic and img.ly
- Support for multiple twitter accounts
- Filter tweets based on keywords
Tastes are always changing, and there’s no reason why you should be locked into one specific look by your Twitter client. Twitt allows you to easily customize the way content is displayed, using easy to make (and modify) HTML+CSS themes.
- Twitt – Twitter desktop app for your Mac
- @twittapp – The new bird watcher on the block