TwideoContest has been developed and designed to connect services with their audience using social media and video. The site provides a unique platform for businesses to create customizable solution to host a video contest and spread awareness about their brand, hold a video contest etc.
The site has integrated twitter oAuth and you can use it to sign in to the site and upload videos. Twideo makes use of the YouTube API to save the videos that you submit. Viewers of your video can vote for the videos. Every tweet that links to the video is counted as a vote as well!
Contest holders can choose between a sub domain under Twideo or their own custom domain name. The site would charge businesses for holding contests.
- Create video contest for your users
- Users can take part in a video contest and submit videos
- Most voted video wins
- Tweets linking to the video counted as votes
twideo contest is a customizable, social video application built for anyone wanting to host their own video contest. Perfect for brands, small companies or even celebrities. It doesn’t matter, our platform will help you connect to your audience.
- TwideoContest – The social video contest platform
- @bestvideowins – First social video contest using the @twideocontest platform. Win in iMac, iPod Touch, or Nano Video. Ends December 31st, 2009!