Tweetwally lets you create a web page with tweets you wish to display based on search terms. You can choose to have all tweets containing a particular hashtag, username or keywords.
These tweetwall pages can then be used to put forth a point at conferences, meets etc. The tweet wall auto refreshes displaying new tweets as they come in.
- Create your own twitter wall
- Auto refreshes tweets as and when they appear
- Makes use of Twitter oAuth
Clockwork’s Tweetwally is a Twitter power tool, a way to save and customize search results and present them in different formats—at a specific URL (your own, or at tweetwally.com), on a projector (at a conference, party or other gathering), or on an iPhone. Users can immediately experiment with different searches and enjoy a continuously updating stream of new information from Twitter, updated before their eyes. No registration is required — a Twitter account is all that is needed to get started.
- TweetWally – Create a tweetwall to organize and present tweets
- @tweetwally – Tweetwally is a Twitter power tool, a way to save and customize search results and present them in different formats. From @clockwork_tweet