Well, we’ve had all sorts of apps being created for twitter and it’s these apps that make twitter all the more fun and interesting (which reminds me, you should definitely be subscribing to twi5 so that you never miss out on the best twitter applications)
TweetPsych aims to profile twitter users based on their latest 1000 updates. The site allocates scores based on features such as Agreement, Similes, Occupation & work, Time, Cognitive Processes, Insight etc.
To be honest, I really did not understand all of the features listed above, but nevertheless, for all you smarty pants, this is the site to check out.
Based on your psychological profile, TweetPsych suggests a few users to follow which I recommend you do since they’re psychologically connected to you.
The site also creates a similar profile forÂ websites!
- Check your twitter psychological profile
- Profile created based on your latest 1000 tweets
- Scores based on features such as Agreement, Similes, Occupation & work, Time, Cognitive Processes, Insight etc.
TweetPsych uses two linguistic analysis algorithms (RID and LIWC) to build a psychological profile of a person based on the content of their tweets. The service analyzes your last 1000 tweets and works best on users who have posted more than 1000 updates. It also works best on accounts that are operated by a single user and use Twitter in a conversational manner, rather than simply a content distribution platform.
- TweetPsych – Twitter Psychological Profile
- @danzarella – Social and Viral Marketing Scientist. I work at HubSpot.