TweetMyPC lets you shutdown/restart/logoff your windows PC remotely through twitter!
To start using TweetMyPC, you need to install the software (needs .NET framework 3.5) and create a new account just for your PC.
Once the software is installed, provide the twitter credentials of the new account to TweetMyPC and the next time you want to Logoff or shutdown your computer through twitter, just tweet from the newly created account meant for your PC!
- Shutdown/Restart/LogOff windows PC through twitter
- You need to provide twitter credentials of the account which needs to be monitored
- Requires .NET framework 3.5
TweetMyPC lets you shutdown/restart/LogOff your windows PC remotely.
- TweetMyPC – Shutdown/Restart/LogOff windows PC through twitter
- @shobankr – A 23 year old techie from Trivandrum. Blogger, Developer and computer addict! 🙂