Tweetie is probably one of the best and most widely used Twitter apps out there for the iPhone.
Tweetie has support for multiple Twitter accounts. You can easily view your timeline, mentions, favorites, retweet etc. Tweetie has an offline mode which you can use to read tweets, save links to Instapaper etc.
You can filter your tweet stream, post photos and videos on twitter. You can save tweets as drafts and in case twitter goes down, this can come in handy! Tweetie allows you to link your Twitter friends with your address book contacts.
Follow, unfollow, block users right from the app. You can edit your twitter profile from your iPhone. Tweetie basically has a whole lot of features and it’s worth a try.
- Seamlessly handle multiple Twitter accounts
- Explore all of Twitter, from your own timeline and mentions, to the favorite tweets of your followers and friends
- Full persistence: more than just caching tweets, Tweetie 2 restores your entire UI if you quit or get a phone call
- Fantastic new offline mode. Read, tweet, favorite, follow, save to Instapaper and more even when you don’t have a connection. Your actions will be synced as soon as you go back online
- Full landscape support
- Live-filter your tweet stream
- Post photos and videos, even configure your own custom image host
- Vastly improved compose screen with recent hashtags, @people picker, URL shortening and more
- Compose screen multiple-attachments manager
- Drafts manager ensures you never lose a tweet (and you can even send drafts to Birdhouse)
- Link Twitter contacts to Address Book contacts
- Follow, unfollow, block and unblock from multiple accounts simultaneously
The Twitter client that redefined Twitter clients is back, and it’s even better. Rewritten from the ground up with a fast and powerful new core, Tweetie 2 offers the most polished mobile Twitter experience around.
- @tweetie – rockin’ Twitter client for iPhone and iPod touch, follow @atebits for more