TweetDoc helps you keep a record of an event through twitter. You can create a tweetdoc from all the tweets and search terms pertaining to an event.
To create a tweetdoc, you need to enter the appropriate search term or hashtag, optionally set up the date and time ranges, tweet limits etc. TweetDoc would then generate a PDF file consisting of all the matching tweets which you can save as a record.
This can help brands monitor theirs campaigns, find out what people are talking about a particular product and do so much more!
- Create PDF files of tweets
- Save tweets pertaining to a Hashtag or search term
- Helpful in brand monitoring
A tweetdoc is a document that brings together all the tweets from a particular event or search term. A tweetdoc allows you to keep a record of an event through twitter.
- TweetDoc – Document your twitter event
- @martinrue – Software Engineer. Founder of http://www.calllog.org. Blogs at http://www.invalidcast.com