Tmeet is a twitter app that lets you mark your location on google maps and effortlessly tweet about it for all your twitter friends to see!
Twitter has helped us make a lot of friends. Whichever part of the world you go, we bet there would always be someone you know thanks to twitter. But there is always this gap between you and your other twitter friends in that area.
Tmeet aims to bridge this gap. Your location would help everyone know where exactly you currently are. Tweeps in that area would tweet you and snap – You meet up!
You are in a new city, you want to find directions. Of course you can ask passersby, or you can tmeet your location sayingÂ – I’m here http://tmeet.me/HaHXw and ask if anyone knows the way around!
Tmeet has an iPhone app that makes tweeting your location on a map a breeze. Just click tmeet me from the iPhone app and your GPS location would be grabbed and sent as a tmeet.
The possibilities of making use of tmeet are endless. Give it a try and the next time you are at a place you wish to tweet about – just tmeet it.
- Easily mark your location on a map and tweet about it
- Retweet the same location effortlessly
- Helpful in meeting twitter users in the same area as you
- Use it as a twitter tool to find directions from real people!
- iPhone app for sharing a tmeet easily (grabs your GPS location)
tmeet is a tweet to meet. You can send a tmeet about your location to tell your friends where you are, what you are doing, or if you are running late or pretty much anything you want.
- @tmeet – Find yourself.
- @timburks – iPhone/ObjC specialist and agitator. I organize the Silicon Valley iPhone Developers’ Meetup. I created Open Radar. I wrote a scripting language called Nu. Hi.
- @sujamthe – Passionate about platform play, mobile, lead @facebookmeetup, mit venture mentor, social media strategist for process, metrics, tech infrastructure