Taweet helps you schedule tweets for future posting. The site has a look very similar to twitter but with a refreshing combination of colours to keep things interesting and fun to use.
You can search over scheduled tweets, view @Replies and Direct Messages. A unique feature of Taweet is that all of your tweets meant for future posting would be available publicly on the Taweet website even before they are posted on twitter. This may make a few users wary of the app while those who want to create a buzz around a particular topic might find this interesting.
Do give Taweet a try the next time you need to schedule a tweet especially if the tweet is about an event for which you need to generate some buzz.
- Schedule tweets for future promotion
- Scheduled tweets visible publicly to all users
- Ideal for promoting events on twitter
- Threaded Discussion
- Multiple Account Management
Taweet (beta) is a free Twitter application and social calendar that allows people and businesses to streamline promotional scheduling for events, product launches, lifecasting and more! Unlike Twitter scheduling applications you may have seen before, Taweet is focused on promoting the topics of your Future Tweets (FT) up until they occur to create buzz or to share with friends.
- Taweet – Twitter scheduling, Event promotion and Scoial Calendar
- @taweetcom – Taweet is a free Twitter application and social calendar for event promotion, threaded discussion, multiple account management and more!