Multwiple is a wonderful twitter app and comes in handy for those with multiple twitter accounts.
Multiple accounts are displayed in a tabbed interface. The navigation menu for accessing all the features available is a bliss. You wouldn’t be lost even though there are a lot of features. Another nice thingy is viewing links shared on twitter. When you click a link, it opens in a new window with the tweet still at the top!
If you are one of those with multiple twitter accounts, do give Multwiple a try.
- Secure OAuth-based Login
- Uniform easy-to-use interface
- Add multiple twitter accounts
- Quick multiple A/c updates
- Follow links with the tweet
Manage multiple twitter accounts
- @multwiple – Tweet using multiple twitter accounts. Simple and easy to use interface.
Tweete is a nice, light-weight, feature rich alternative to the twitter web interface.
Tweete can be categorized as one of the best mobile twitter interfaces available today. It has all the standard features that a twitterer can ask for like @Reply, DM, fav as well as RT!
- Feature rich alternative web interface
- Light-weight and hence loads faster
- @Reply, RT, fav and @Reply option available
- @tweete – A lightweight feature rich mobile twitter client
- @bmn – A web hacker who enjoys css/html/js/php/linux, creator of m.tweete.net
Filttr helps you filter out unwanted tweets from your timeline.
The option to BlackList or WhiteList keywords comes in handy a lot of times when you need to filter out unwanted tweets or want to keep a tab on something that interests you.
The Enhanced Replies feature of Filttr is amazing. It displays all the @replies that you receive along with any mentions of your name by a fellow twitter user.
Filttr has a search box at the top of the page where you can enter your keywords and only tweets containing that keyword would be displayed to you.
The Aliases option helps you view tweets from a selected group of users as well as allows you to specify the keywords that should be present in such tweets.
Filttr allows you to upload files and share those links with your twitter friends. Keyboard shortcuts have been introduced so that you can operate Filttr without using the mouse.
You can get information about any user by clicking their username. Filttr also tells you if the user follows you or not! The destination links of a shortened URL can be viewed by holding your mouse over the link.
- BlackList or WhiteList keywords
- Auto Refresh of timeline
- Hide irrelevant tweets
- Displays the tweet to which your friend has @Replied
- Create Groups for a set of friends
- Assign priority to your friends
- Full IM support
- Password not stored until you need IM support
- Adobe AIR based desktop app (plans underway for a new and better desktop app)
- Enhanced Replies
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Attach files easily
- Mobile twitter interface to help you tweet easily over a mobile phone
there are times when you would like to cut out the chirping and just focus on what is important. Filttr makes it easy for you to do just that. our super intelligent birds understand what interests you, and only fetch you the tweets they think youâ€™ll want to see.
- @Filttr – Not now … I haz tweets 2 filttr!