TwitterFace is, well, yet another awesome twitter application! And like Matt, you would absolutely love the user interface of this app as well.
The app has support for multiple twitter accounts which makes it easy to keep in touch with all the various twitter accounts that you may be simultaneously handling. You can have up to three panes on the same page to keep track of tweets, searches etc.
An innovative feature is the ability to design themes for your TwitterFace page. You can customize the interface in order to give the the look and feel that you want.
Groups, Saved Searches and Page Tracking to provide you with info on the number of visitors to your site would soon be added to this app.
Want more twitter apps that support multiple twitter accounts? Try this list.
- Twitter web client with support for multiple twitter accounts
- Design and use your own themes
- View up to 3 panes at the same time
- Your own TwitterFace page to improve brand visibility
Twitterface gives you the ability to design your own interface. When you show people this cool, new tool, your brand will be front and center, and you control the place you run in and out of all day long.
We also make it easier for you to view and respond to multiple accounts, and to track things like conference tweets, because you can see up to 3 accounts on your page, and change what you’re viewing in a snap.
- @tweetmeup – TweetMeUp is the official product update site for Twitterface, built for brands.
- @kriscolvin – Chief Mischief Maker at We Heart & Twitterface. Opinionated user/brand experience designer and customer advocate.
TweeTree is a great web client built for twitter. While the twitter web interface may be getting better, the single most important feature is still missing – RT!
As is the trend, we often like to retweet interesting tweets on twitter. Unfortunately, the twitter web interface doesn’t have the retweet button. TweeTree fills in the gap. The site also has a really nice interface and your twitter background is automatically imported.
TweeTree displays replies to your tweets in a thread format which makes tracking a conversation all the more easy and fun. Photos and videos shared from sites like YouTube, Seesmic, TwitPic etc. are displayed inline. Twitter search is integrated as well.
Update: TweeTree has introduced a new feature that displays shared blog posts on twitter inline with the tweet. This means, when your friends share their blog posts for you to read, you need not click the links and visit their blogs anymore! You can read the posts right in your TweeTree homepage!
- Twitter web client with RT button
- Really nice and clean interface
- Your twitter background imported automatically
- View threaded conversations
- View Videos and Photos inline
- Search available too
- Displays blog posts inline with the tweets
Tweetree puts your Twitter stream in a tree so you can see the posts people are replying to in context. It also pulls in lots of external content like twitpic photos, youtube videos and more, so that you can see them right in your stream without having to click through every link your friends post.
- TweeTree – Birds in a tree, a better web interface
- @tweetree – Putting tweets in a tree! Make sure you vote for your favorite new features at http://tweetree.uservoice.com
- @rtwomey – Rails and iPhone developer, entrepreneur, co-founder of Draconis Software
- @cwalcott – Rails, Java & iPhone Developer at Draconis Software
- @jfredson – Web applications developer and designer at Draconis Software. Digital media explorer ever in search of inspiration.
TwitZap is a really nice web based twitter application which aims to better your twitter experience.
The site provides a slew of features that seem both interesting as well as useful. To start with, the site provides real time updates of tweets. Which means, you just have to stare at your screen while the site updates itself with the latest tweets!
You can easily @Reply, DM and RT any tweet you like. TwitZap provides you with an option to group users that are interesting into a single group and follow them easily. This helps when you have a large number of friends on twitter but would be particularly interested only in a few at the moment.
Shorten URLs’ and share files on twitter as well!
Search for keywords on twitter as well as view only the tweets which have been marked favourite by a particular user. View StockTwits feed as well. TwitZap helps you keep track of tweets that you have already read and displays the unread tweet count.
- Real time update of twitter timeline
- Easy search
- Easily @Reply, DM and RT interesting tweets
- Group and follow only those users whom you are particularly interested in
- StockTwits feed
- Shorten URL
- Share files on twitter
- Keep track of tweets that you have already read
TwitZap is a new way to use Twitter. It lets you slice Twitter into realtime streams of stuff that matters to you. On top of that, TwitZap users can tweet each other in real-time using our Twitter accelerator technology even while Twitter is down.
- TwitZap – A better twitter web interface
- @twitzap – TwitZap is a new way to use Twitter. It lets you slice Twitter into realtime streams of stuff that matters to you.
- @rfurlan – Quant Trader, Software Engineer, Science Lover, Militant Atheist and Soon-to-be-Robot
- @braden_e – I build things. /currently: twitzap.com, wireclub.com
Slandr is a mobile site for twitter users. You can login with your twitter credentials and start twittering on any mobile device using a browser.
You can Reply, DM, Fav and Retweet easily on your mobile using Slandr.
Slandr even allows you to post images using MobyPicture or TwitPic. You will even find a TwitterCounter integration!
A lot of other services such as Twitter Search, TwitterLocal and Last.fm have also been integrated with Slandr.
- Reply, DM, Fav and Retweet easily on a mobile browser
- Post images to TwitPic or MobyPicture
- Twitter Search
- TwitterLocal integration
- TwitterCounter integration
- Last.fm integration
Slandr delivers an enhanced mobile site for twitterlogo, with: replies, direct messaging
- @slandr – ReadWriteWeb: “Slandr May be the Best (non iPhone) Mobile Twitter App Available”
- @roelandp – webber en fulltime vriend van @heleenvanlier
Tweetvisor is a dashboard for Twitter, that enables you to better manage multiple Twitter accounts, returns real-time updates about your favorite topics, news and tweets.
- Completely fresh and different interface layout
- Separate tab to check out all the Retweets (RT) you have got. Even tweets containing your username without @ are displayed
- Integrated Twitter Search
- Manage multiple twitter accounts
- Auto Refresh
- Inline Reply To for viewing twitter conversations
- Tag your friends and sort them into various Groups
- Post Video Reply inline (Record via Seesmic.com)
- @tweetvisor – Twitter mashup for bloggers, journalists, companies, celebs and all you Tweeters.
- @nelulazar – Family man, engineer, web developer, entrepreneur, musician, songwriter, biker, traveler