JAJAH@Call is cool app that lets you to make calls by using Twitter. With this app, you can make calls to other JAJAH@Call user by using Twitter.
To start call, use the @call in the reply to the person, whom you want to talk. For example, if you want to make call to @Twi5, tweet will be like this @call @Twi5 (with space between both usernames).
JAJAH@Call will ring your phone up and then will contact to the person, whom you mention with @call. The call is limited to 2 minutes and phone no. of both parties is not shown while making call. For privacy issues, you can make calls only to your followers.
The call you make is completely free. This app is simply more than awesome. You should give JAJAH@Call, a try now.
- Tweet to talk
- Use @call in the reply tweet to make call
- Phone no. of both parties is kept hidden
- Calls are absolutely free of cost
- Maximum call duration is 2 minutes
- Calls can be made to your followers only
- Both parties must be part of JAJAH@Call
JAJAH@Call allows you to make a free two minute call (the verbal equivalent of a tweet) to other JAJAH@Call users. It’s free, it’s easy and works no matter how you use Twitter, whether it’s on your cellphone, via Seesmic, TweetDeck, or any other way.
JAJAH@Call – Now You Can Tweet To Talk
If you are using Twitter from passed some time, then you must be familiar with the most irritating part of it. Yes, I am talking about the conversations on Twitter. Having conversations with your friends on Twitter is not any task of fun, but of headache. The comments keep coming in the conversation which makes it hard to track the replies coming from your friends in the conversation. To have a good conversation with your friends on Twitter, you need to stay active with every single comment and if you miss any single comment, then it will make it hard to get on the right track in the conversation. In fact, we can say that having conversation on Twitter with your friends is like a big bulky book, which if you open from half, will make you puzzle to understand the whole story.
Threadir is a web-based app which allows you to have a better conversation with your Twitter friends. Using the tool is simple and free. Just create a thread and share it on your Twitter profile. If your friends seems to be interested in it, then only he/she will reply, otherwise not. It makes sure that friends with same interest will only be there in the conversation. Thus you can have noise free experience of conversations on Twitter. You should try Threadir, now.
- Have a threaded Twitter conversation with your friends
- Noise free conversation on Twitter
- Easy to use
- Easily track replies from your friends in the conversation
Use threadir.com to have threaded Twitter conversations with your friends.
Threadir– Threadir is the best way to have conversation with your friends. Best service to have noise free conversation with your friends on Twitter.
TopyTalk lets you view threaded conversations. You can find conversations by status id, username, hashtags and keywords. You can also view conversations that others are having on Twitter.
You can easily reply and retweet from the application itself. You can sign in to the application using Twitter oAuth.
- Threaded conversations
- Interesting talks without having to know which individual users to follow
- Powerful search to find conversations by status id, usernames, hashtags or keywords
- Quick way to check what your peers are talking about
Topytalk is a Twitter talk-oriented timeline
- TopyTalk – Twitter talk-oriented timeline
- @topytalk – Most interesting Twitter conversations: public, yours and your friends and followers. http://topytalk.com