It lets you to shoot pictures and videos on your iPhone or iPod Touch, upload them to TweetReel.com and then share them on Twitter with single click. When you upload any video or photo, a tweet is send at the same time so as to notify your followers about it.
Tweet Reel creates a tiny URL and integrate it with tweet so that your followers can easily go to the webpage, where your uploaded media can be seen.
It’s available for $ 0.99. You should try Tweet Reel now.
- Photo uploading from the iPhone/iPhone 3G
- Video uploading from the iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4, or iPod Touch
- Trimming of saved album videos
- Full resolution photo uploads
- Sensed video orientation
- Geo-tagging, attach location data from the device GPS to tweets
Tweet Reel Says
Tweet Reel lets you shoot pictures and video on your iPhone or iPod Touch, upload them to TweetReel.com, and share them on Twitter.
Tweet Reel– Share Videos on Twitter With iPhone and iPod Touch