Twendz isÂ a twitter mining tool that makes use of twitter search to look for trends. It associates positive and negative tones to keywords based on certain criteria.
Twendz is a good tool if you want to check out the trending topics at twitter and also find out if people like it or not. It can help researchers a lot.
New tweets matching the keywords searched are automatically pushed to the site regularly so that you do not have to refresh the page.
- A twitter mining tool
- View tweets on trending topics
- View the sentiments attached to keywords
twendz is a Twitter mining Web application that utilizes the power of Twitter Search, highlighting conversation themes and sentiment of the tweets that talk about topics you are interested in. As the conversation changes, so does twendz by evaluating up to 70 tweets at a time. When new tweets are posted, they are dynamically updated, minute by minute.
- Twendz – Exploring twitter conversations and sentiments
- @twendz – exploring the world of Twitter, highlighting conversation themes and sentiment of tweets that talk about topics you are interested in.
MyTwitterWeighsATon analyzes and counts related words in your twitter stream to determine what you are tweeting about the most.
The site basically groups similar words based on your tweet and gives each word a different weight based on the number of times it appears in your tweets.
You can view tweets related to the keywords shown easily at the click of a button. Besides, there is no need of a password here!
- Tries to determine keywords that appear most in your tweets
- No password required
- View tweets related to the keywords displayed easily
My Twitter Weighs a Ton grabs a bunch of your tweets and counts how many times you use any given word.
- MyTwitterWeighsATon – Analyzes and counts related words in your Twitterstream to determine what you’re tweeting about the most
TweetTrak helps you track keywords of interest on twitter.It tracks the twitter public timeline for keywords that you ask it to track.
Suppose you have a blog and would love to know about twitter users who tweet about it. Just follow TweetTrak and send a DM as track (your blog name) and TweetTrak would notify you every time someone tweets about your blog.
- Track keywords of interest
- Get notified whenever someone tweets about your tracked keyword
Tracking allows you to watch all public tweets in the world for specific terms. Whenever anyone sends a tweet with something you’re tracking, it forwards the tweet to you.
- TweetTrak – track keywords of interest on twitter
- @tweettrak – Follow me, then send a DM to me: ‘track (term)’ to get messaged whenever someone tweets that term. Tweet questions to @RyanK
Monitter is a twitter app that lets you monitor keywords being mentioned on twitter.
Just provide it with the keywords you wish to track and you will see the tweets as and when they are tweeted.
You can also subscribe to the feed of the keywords that you want to monitor and there’s a widget available for blogs or websites.
- Monitor keywords on twitter
- Real time monitoring of keywords
- Monitor multiple keywords simultaneously
- Monitor keywords based on location proximity
- Subscribe to feed of the keyword you monitor
- Widget available
Simple. It’s a twitter monitor, it lets you “monitter” the twitter world for a set of keywords and watch what people are saying. Cool huh?
- Monitter – real time, live twitter monitor
- @monitter – Monitter: Monitor, track and search twitter tweets in real-time.
EasyTweets is an impressive app! It has almost everything you would need to effectively manage your twitter account(s).
You can manage multiple twitter accounts, schedule tweets as well as save them as drafts. Post RSS feed contents to your twitter account automatically.
Track keywords or mentions about you or your blog or brand. EasyTweets offers you the option to receive sms and email alerts when someone tweets about your brand.
View trends in twitter conversations. Convenient way to share cool links you find while browsing and much more!
Please note however, a few of these features are for premium users only.
- Manage multiple twitter accounts
- Schedule messages to post in the future
- Automatically post RSS feed content
- Track keywords on twitter
- SMS and email alerts when people mention your brands
- Monitor twitter conversation trends
- Share links quickly and easily while browsing
EasyTweets is a marketing tool that makes it easy to promote and grow your business by marketing on Twitter. With EasyTweets, you can manage up to 100 Twitter accounts from one central web-based platform, automatically post content, schedule items to post in the future, as well as read, reply, and follow conversations.
- @easytweets – Manage multiple Twitter accts, SMS and email keyword alerts, schedule, import feeds, and more.
TweetLater consists of a set of tools for twitter users to help them increase their twitter productivity.
You can auto follow twitter users who follow you as well as select the option to auto update your status welcoming new followers.
Schedule tweets if you do not wish to tweet it right away. This can come in use when you need to tweet about a number of links or your own blog posts but fear that doing it all together might be taken as link spam by your followers.
You can even track keywords of interest and have them mailed to you at regular intervals.
Another great feature available at TweetLater is the RSS Feed which you can use to display on your blog. You can have tweets show up only on this RSS feed and not on your twitter account!
- Auto Follow twitter followers
- Send a welcome message to twitter followers
- Automatically send out a twitter update welcoming new followers
- Receive all @Replies through email
- RSS feed which you can display on your blog
- Add multiple twitter accounts
- Track keywords on twitter and get alerts
Send automated thank you notes to new followers, and automatically follow new followers, if you choose to do so. Optionally, select to vet (approve, ignore, block) new followers before we perform your selected automation tasks.
- @tweetlater – Providing productivity tools for busy Twitter tweeple.
- @dewaldp – I don’t care if you’re influential or not. You have a voice that I want to hear.