If you have been using Twitter from past some time, then you must have used many Twitter apps and tools till date. In this post, I am going to review a Twitter tool, which is based on a totally unique concept. This tool is ‘Tweetsbetween.com’ and it leta you check the most recent tweets between two Twitter users.
If you are always curious to check the tweets that any two particular Twitter users share with each other, then this tool is the solution to end your curiosity. The best thing about this tool is that you need not to have Twitter account to use it. Anyone, with or without having Twitter account, can use it. This awesome tool shows you the recent conversations between any two Twitter users by just entering their usernames. You don’t have to do anything else and this service will show you the most recent tweets between your desired Twitter users, within a matter of few seconds.
Well, you can only see the Tweets which are not older than 7 days. This limitation is due to Twitter guidelines. So the search results don’t include the tweets that have been shared between two Twitter users in the last 7 days from the moment of search.
You can save the search results on the TweetsBetween database and can access it, whenever you want. This is good for people who want to save memory on their phone/tablet.
You should give Tweetsbetween.com, a try today.
- See the recent conversation between two Twitter users
- No need to have Twitter account to use it
- Get the report of Tweets between two users shared in last 7 days
- Save the search data in the Tweetsbetween.com’s database to save space
- Get access to saved data, whenever and wherever you want
TweetsBetween is a twitter tool that allows you to see the most recent conversations between two users of your choice.
TweetsBetween: See recent tweets between Twitter users of your choice.
TwiToaster threads your twitter conversations to help you view the conversations you have had on twitter thus helping you make more sense of them.
The site displays all the conversations people you are following are currently having on twitter. This can come in handy in understanding what they are really discussing about. If you happen to see a question being asked and would want to know what replies the user finally received you can easily do so with these threaded conversations. You can even join in a discussion and reply right from the site.
TwiToaster ranks users based on the number of replies they received from the various twitter users. In a way, the rankings display one of twitters most engaging users!
- View threaded conversations on twitter
- Make sense of what people are discussing on twitter
- Easily join a conversation and tweet right from the site
- View user rankings based on the number of @replies received from various twitter users
Twitoaster threads your twitter conversations like on a message board / forum, bringing you all the background and context you need.
- TwiToaster – View threaded conversations on twitter
- @twitoaster – Twitoaster is a Twitter application threading your conversations like on a message board / forum.
- @apnerve – A web addict, hobbyist web developer, music lover and technology enthusiast.
TweeTree is a great web client built for twitter. While the twitter web interface may be getting better, the single most important feature is still missing – RT!
As is the trend, we often like to retweet interesting tweets on twitter. Unfortunately, the twitter web interface doesn’t have the retweet button. TweeTree fills in the gap. The site also has a really nice interface and your twitter background is automatically imported.
TweeTree displays replies to your tweets in a thread format which makes tracking a conversation all the more easy and fun. Photos and videos shared from sites like YouTube, Seesmic, TwitPic etc. are displayed inline. Twitter search is integrated as well.
Update: TweeTree has introduced a new feature that displays shared blog posts on twitter inline with the tweet. This means, when your friends share their blog posts for you to read, you need not click the links and visit their blogs anymore! You can read the posts right in your TweeTree homepage!
- Twitter web client with RT button
- Really nice and clean interface
- Your twitter background imported automatically
- View threaded conversations
- View Videos and Photos inline
- Search available too
- Displays blog posts inline with the tweets
Tweetree puts your Twitter stream in a tree so you can see the posts people are replying to in context. It also pulls in lots of external content like twitpic photos, youtube videos and more, so that you can see them right in your stream without having to click through every link your friends post.
- TweeTree – Birds in a tree, a better web interface
- @tweetree – Putting tweets in a tree! Make sure you vote for your favorite new features at http://tweetree.uservoice.com
- @rtwomey – Rails and iPhone developer, entrepreneur, co-founder of Draconis Software
- @cwalcott – Rails, Java & iPhone Developer at Draconis Software
- @jfredson – Web applications developer and designer at Draconis Software. Digital media explorer ever in search of inspiration.
ConvoTrack is an app built on top of BackType which also has BackTweets, a twitter app to find all links of your blog or site on twitter.
ConvoTrack offers a bookmarklet that opens up all the links related to your blog or site in a sidebar on the page that you are currently browsing.
Apart from the bookmarklet, you can also send links of sites to your friends with ConvoTrack preloaded in it by appending the URL of the site to http://convotrack.com/
Example: http://convotrack.com/http://twi5.com would preload the convotrack sidebar with tweets that discuss twi5.com!
ConvoTrack also offers a button that you can place on your blog or site and have your readers easily view all the discussions about your site.
The site plans to come out with an extension for FireFox soon.
- View comments and discussions about sites on twitter, FriendFeed etc in the sidebar
- Bookmarklet available for easy access to comments
- Easily share links with the sidebar preloaded by appending your site URL to http://convotrack.com/
- Display the ConvoTrack button on your site so that your site visitors can view discussions about your articles
Ever wanted to see the entire conversation surrounding a post? Now you can! This simple bookmarklet will load comments from Twitter, FriendFeed, Digg, Reddit, HackerNews and any blog mentioning the article and will load it in a handy sidebar.
- ConvoTrack – view conversations about articles on Twitter, FriendFeed, Digg, Reddit and HackerNews