Buzzom premium is a brand monitoring tool. It’s a paid twitter app but the charges are pretty low for an app that packs in so many features.
The app displays the total number of tweets sent, received, RTs etc for an account. You get to view complete follower, unfollower stats as well. You can schedule updates for twitter, linkedin, facebook and myspace. A list of recent followers is displayed on the right sidebar.
The app has a nice direct messages inbox where you can unfollow someone who constantly spams you with unwanted DMs.
- Paid twitter app
- Monitor your brand across social sites
- Schedule updates to twitter, facebook, linkedin and myspace
- Direct message management inbox
Buzzom Premium Says
Boost your social media performance by using Buzzom Premium for your account
- @leplan – Technology Entrepreneur and Social Media Enthusiast. Co-author of the Book Demystifying Twitter Marketing.
SocialMention let’s you track your brand or any keyword you wish to across all platforms such as blogs, sites as well as social media networks like Twitter.
Just like Google Alerts, you can set email alerts on SocialMention. For those who are curious to know what is being spoken about their brands over the Internet, these alerts can come in handy.
The search results page is comprehensive and has a lot of details such as the Top keywords , Sentiment, ability to export data in CSV format, the top users etc. You can sort the results by date and time.
SocialMention also provides an API for app developers. You can view Trends as well.
- Track keywords and their mentions all over the Internet and social media sites
- Create daily email alerts for your keywords
- Comprehensive information on the keyword of interest
- API available for developers
Social Mention is a social media search and analysis platform that aggregates user generated content from across the universe into a single stream of information.
- @socialmention – Developed by @jonnyjon – Social Mention is a social media search engine that searches user-generated content.