Twitter is the best service to stay connected with world. You must be a part of the ever growing family of Twitter as it’s become a basic need now. Posting tweets on your Twitter timeline is the best way to share your thoughts with your followers. 140 Characters is the limit set by Twitter, which is the maximum length of any tweet. This limit is good for sharing simple tweets. But what, if you have more to say that can’t be expressed in 140 characters? You might have faced this problem before and believe me, it’s the most irritating part of Twitter.
Twitplus understands your irritation and that’s why is offering the service to share longer tweets. The service is completely free to you and all you need to do is to authorize this web based app with your Twitter account. After authorizing the app, just start writing your tweet in the box given in Twitplus. You can see the character count below the box. Write the tweet of any length, according to your need.
When you are finished with the writing part, just press the tweet button and longer tweet will get posted on your Twitter timeline with some starting text of your tweet and then after a Twitplus link to your longer tweet.
Simple isn’t it?
You should give Twitplus, a try now.
- Share longer tweets easily
- Express your thoughts freely without any character’s limit
- Share tweet directly on your Twitter timeline
- Completely free to use
Twitplus- Share longer tweets on your Twitter timeline.
Twitplus– The best Twitter tool to share longer tweets easily by creating a Twitplus link to full tweet.
If you have been using Twitter for long time, then you must be aware with the biggest restriction in Twitter. Yes, I am talking about the restriction on the number of characters in your tweets in Twitter. As you all know, one can only tweet with maximum of 140 characters in it. But it’s no more restriction for you as I am reviewing a very good service, ‘shlonger.com’ in this post. Shlonger is the service, who felt the problem of Twitter users and came with a solution to it. Yes, by using this service, you can post longer tweets.
Well, the process is very simple and you just need to point to their site. Once you are there, just write the tweet, click create button and you will be given with a link. This link points to your long tweet. So while posting long tweet, just use this url and your followers will get an option to check your full tweet by clicking that link. It’s as simple as ABC.
The biggest features I like about this tool is that it’s completely free to use. You can use it without paying even a single penny. Moreover, after creating link for your long tweet, you can directly send it to your Twitter account within the tool itself.
So what are you waiting for? Give Shlonger, a try now.
- Feel free to post long tweets
- Don’t let your thoughts to shrink in 140 characters
- Create a link to your long tweet easily
- Share the created link easily on your Twitter
This website allows you easily share large text on Twitter. Just click on the “Create New” button, enter the text and than Share it. You can delete text at anytime.
Shlonger: How to share large text on Twitter easily.
Twextra lets you tweet more than 140 characters. It consists of a rich text editor.
You can post to twitter as well as LinkedIn.
You can do the following things with Twextra :
- Super-size messages
- Rich text capabilities (bold, color, links, etc.)
- Messages with images
- Language translation
- Easy sharing (Twitter, LinkedIn, Jaiku, & more)
- Track click statistics
When you need more than 140 characters
- Twextra – When you need more than 140 characters
TinyPost allows you to post messages that are longer than 140 characters onto twitter. There may be times when you want to post something elaborate to your twitter followers. TinyPost can come in handy.
TinyPost uses twitter oAuth for authentication. You login and type as long a text you want. TinyPost will then update your twitter status with a small snippet of the post and a short URL to the entire text.
Update: Tinypost now supports oembed. That means that if you add a link of TwitPic or YouTube, it will automatically embed the picture (TwitPic) or the video (YouTube). It supports tons of other sites the same way.
- Post long tweets on twitter
- Uses twitter oAuth for authentication
TinyPost allows you to post messages on Twitter, with more than 140 characters. It often happens when you want to post very small stories.
If it happens, post the update on TinyPost. Not only will it post your message on Twitter (up to 140 characters), but it will also post the entire message on our service.
- TinyPost – TinyPost allows you to post messages that are longer than 140 characters on twitter.
- @tinypost – Post long messages on Twitter. Try it!
TweetC lets you post tweets that are more than 140 characters. There are times when you need to convey your thoughts in more than 140 characters and you don’t like the idea of breaking it up into multiple tweets. TweetC will post long tweets to your twitter stream with a link back to the entire text.
A really different and new feature of TweetC is the ability to update the long text received via email. Send an email with your long tweet to the secret email id given to you and TweetC will post it to your twitter account.
- TweetC lets you post more than 140 characters
- Send long tweets via email too
- Uses Twitter oAuth
Tweetc lets you create a message longer than 140 characters. It will auto post a tweet to twitter with a link back to your longer message. It’s like TwitPic for text!
- TweetC – tweet and email tweets longer than 140 characters
- @tweetcapp – Post more than just 140 characters to Twitter. Supports posting by email and auto embedding links and media.
- @johnturner – John is the founder of Tweetc.com, BandPress.org and a WordPress Developer and Consultant.
Twiffo lets you share updates which are more than 140 characters with your Twitter friends.
You can login to the site with your twitter account. The site imports your background image and gives you a look and feel very similar to the twitter web interface.
- Share long updates with your Twitter friends
- Login with Twitter oAuth
- API available for use with your site
Twiffo is a simple free service that allow you to post more than 140 characters to Twitter.
- Twiffo – Allowing you to post more than 140 characters to Twitter
- @TwiffoUpdate – Twiffo is a simple free service that allow you to post more than 140 characters to Twitter.
TwtLong helps you tweet more than 140 characters at a time. Coming from the TwtApps stable which has given us apps such as TwtVite, TwtJobs, TwtQpon etc., this is yet another easy to use and hassle free twitter app.
You can add images, embed videos and even maps! The application uses twitter oAuth for verification.
- Tweet more than 140 characters
- Embed images, videos and maps
Twtlong allows you to share more than 140 chars text, photos, videos and maps on Twitter, Facebook, FriendFeed or on any other social media site.
- TwtLong – Longer tweets for customer support
- @twtlong – Twtlong lets your create a tweet longer than 140 chars + photos + videos + map. Great for customer support.
- @twtfelipe – Software engineer, entrepreneur. Developed I-stats, YowTRIP, twtapps. Organizes Montreal NewTech Meetups.
RichTweets is for those who keep complaining that the 140 character limit of twitter isn’t enough. Or may be for times when you need to write more than 140 to put across a point.
You can create full HTML tweets with colours, images, videos and whatever you want including widgets! RichTweets uses twitter oAuth for authentication. Your twitter followers can easily reply to any of your RichTweets as well.
- Tweet more than 140 characters
- Include full HTML, colours, videos, images and widgets
- Reply to any tweet
- Uses twitter oAuth
Sometimes 140 characters are not enough. On RichTweets you can create full HTML tweets, with colors, images, links, videos and widgets.
Like TwitPic, your rich tweets will automatically be posted to your Twitter account.
- @richtweets_com – Create full HTML Tweets, with links, colors, images, videos and widgets.
TwitLonger is for the chatty twitter folks who find 140 just too short to have a conversation.
Type your long tweet at TwitLonger and the app would tweet a link to the long tweet in your twitter timeline. TwitLonger provides an API for integrating with other twitter apps.
- Post tweets longer than 140 characters
- API available for integrating with your twitter app
Twitlonger is a way to let you post to Twitter when 140 characters just isn’t enough.
With Twitlonger, you can write what you need and a link to what you said will automatically be posted to your Twitter account. It’s like twitpic for text.
- @twitlonger – When 140 characters isn’t enough
- @stuartgibson – Freelance developer – give me a shout if you need a digital ninja
TwitterContd helps you tweet more than 140 characters.
Unlike Twerbose which links your large twitter update to a separate page, TwitterContd updates all of the characters in your long tweet to your twitter timeline by breaking them up into multiple twitter updates! The best part is that the tweets are updated in the right order so that your friends just have to read it from top to bottom.
This tool can come in handy when you are keen on explaining something on twitter and 140 characters are just not enough!
You can also define your own shortcuts and use them in your tweets while updating through TwitterContd. The shortcuts would be automatically converted to the real value as specified by you.
- Breaks tweets longer than 140 characters into multiple twitter updates
- Helps you tweet in more than 140 characters
- Define your own shortcuts and they would be replaced with the value as specified by you
- Helpful while having conversations where longer explanations are needed
- @contd – More than 140 characters…..and more features