Although the Mac store has got thousands of Twitter clients, but Kiwi is the Twitter client, that brings the customization at its best. In fact, not only the customization, Kiwi is like full-featured Twitter client for Mac.
Talking about the features of Kiwi, it gives you the facility of assigning multiple accounts with it, at the same instant. You can search for tweets and trendy topics and can post tweets along with the pictures and videos attached with them. Another good thing that I like about the app is that it offers you the feature of using Keyboard shortcuts.
Talking about the customization in Kiwi, you can choose from 9 in-built themes and can also create yours using the API. You can highlight the important tweets and can change the color of Twitter background to match it with the color of your desktop. You can change the Notifications settings to get the real-time updates of tweets in which you are mentioned. You can even change the keyboard shortcuts, making it easier to use.
So what are you waiting for? Give Kiwi, a try now.
- Bring the customization in your Twitter account on Mac
- Choose from 9 themes to use on your Twitter account
- Assign keyboard shortcuts to make it easier to use
- Use Multiple Twitter accounts at the same time
Kiwi lets you to make the best out of Twitter on Mac. Customize the look, change themes, Link multiple Twitter accounts, assign keyboard shortcuts etc. All these features on this single app.
Kiwi– Customizable Twitter client for Mac
Twitt is for all you Mac users who love a beautiful user interface more than anything else.
What sets Twitt apart from all the other Twitter apps is that it lets you modify the HTML and CSS and control the way tweets are displayed. Twitt supports Twitpic, img.ly and yFrog for image sharing.
You can add multiple twitter accounts. If tweets with particular keywords are annoying you and clogging your timeline, you can easily filter them out. New tweet notification is available which alerts you when new tweets come in.
Designers can create custom themes for Twitt.
- Twitter app for Mac users
- Customizable tweet pages, just modify the HTML and CSS
- Create themes
- Supports yfrog, Twitpic and img.ly
- Support for multiple twitter accounts
- Filter tweets based on keywords
Tastes are always changing, and there’s no reason why you should be locked into one specific look by your Twitter client. Twitt allows you to easily customize the way content is displayed, using easy to make (and modify) HTML+CSS themes.
- Twitt – Twitter desktop app for your Mac
- @twittapp – The new bird watcher on the block
Itsy is a small, lightweight and simple Twitter app for your Mac.
Itsy lets you view tweets and send @replies, DMs. Mentions are displayed in your timeline. There’s support for yfrog and twitpic. Itsy has Growl notifications. Twitter search is integrated which helps you search tweets.
- See and send tweets, replies, DM’s
- Mentions integrated into timeline
- Inline yfrog and twitpic viewing
- Reply chains
- Growl notifications
- Twitter Search
Itsy is a small, simple Twitter app for your Mac.
Itsy won’t hog up your screen or do other crazy things.
- Itsy – Simplistic Twitter app for Mac
Tweetie is probably one of the best and most widely used Twitter apps out there for the iPhone.
Tweetie has support for multiple Twitter accounts. You can easily view your timeline, mentions, favorites, retweet etc. Tweetie has an offline mode which you can use to read tweets, save links to Instapaper etc.
You can filter your tweet stream, post photos and videos on twitter. You can save tweets as drafts and in case twitter goes down, this can come in handy! Tweetie allows you to link your Twitter friends with your address book contacts.
Follow, unfollow, block users right from the app. You can edit your twitter profile from your iPhone. Tweetie basically has a whole lot of features and it’s worth a try.
- Seamlessly handle multiple Twitter accounts
- Explore all of Twitter, from your own timeline and mentions, to the favorite tweets of your followers and friends
- Full persistence: more than just caching tweets, Tweetie 2 restores your entire UI if you quit or get a phone call
- Fantastic new offline mode. Read, tweet, favorite, follow, save to Instapaper and more even when you don’t have a connection. Your actions will be synced as soon as you go back online
- Full landscape support
- Live-filter your tweet stream
- Post photos and videos, even configure your own custom image host
- Vastly improved compose screen with recent hashtags, @people picker, URL shortening and more
- Compose screen multiple-attachments manager
- Drafts manager ensures you never lose a tweet (and you can even send drafts to Birdhouse)
- Link Twitter contacts to Address Book contacts
- Follow, unfollow, block and unblock from multiple accounts simultaneously
The Twitter client that redefined Twitter clients is back, and it’s even better. Rewritten from the ground up with a fast and powerful new core, Tweetie 2 offers the most polished mobile Twitter experience around.
- @tweetie – rockin’ Twitter client for iPhone and iPod touch, follow @atebits for more
Twitterrific is a twitter app for Mac OS X. It lets you read and publish tweets to twitter through your Mac.
The user interface is nice and takes up minimum screen space. The app also has keyboard shortcuts for quick access. There is support for multiple twitter accounts too.
You can get twitterrific for free but with Ads in it or buy it if you find the ads annoying.
Twitterrific is also available for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Clean, concise UI with small desktop footprint
- Supports multiple Twitter accounts
- Auto refreshing at user defined intervals
- Replies and direct messages are displayed inline
- Number of unread tweets shown in the Dock
- Delete tweets from Twitter quickly and easily
- Auto show / hide when new tweets arrive
- Control over window layering and priority
- Single click access to user profile pages
- Switch between friend and public tweets easily
- Keyboard shortcuts for list navigation and more
- Control Twitterrific with AppleScript
- Audio notification for new tweets
- Hotkey to show / hide tweets
Twitterrific is a fun application that lets you both read and publish posts or “tweets” to the Twitter community website. The application’s user interface is clean, concise and designed to take up a minimum of real estate on your Mac’s desktop.
- Twitterrific – twitter app for Mac OS X, iPhone and iPod Touch
- @twitterrific – Your source for information about the Iconfactory’s Twitterrific application