Lu.ly is a toolbar developed for Facebook and Twitter enthusiasts. It’s supported in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
You can view your friends activities and status updates as well as update your own facebook and twitter status. Replying, retweeting and sending direct messages is also possible. URLs can be shortened and shared through the toolbar.
- Toolbar to view tweets and facebook updates
- Update your twitter and facebook status using the toolbar
- Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
- Reply, Retweet and send Direct Messages
lu.ly brings facebook and twitter into your browser!
- Lu.ly – Facebook and Twitter in your browser
Facebook Twitter app helps you do the opposite of what apps like Selective Twitter or TweetPo.st do. Your status updates, links, photos etc., shared on Facebook are tweeted to your twitter account.
There are a lot of options to choose from when deciding what exactly you want tweeted to your twitter account from your Facebook pages. You can select to have only the status updates tweeted or just links and photos or have everything updated to twitter.
- Update Facebook updates to your twitter account
- Select what gets updated and what doesn’t
Facebook Twitter Says
Now share anything with fans and followers, all from one place.
FB140 helps you find all your FaceBook friends who are on twitter. You can then choose to follow them.
You need to authorize fb140 by allowing it access to your FaceBook and Twitter account. Once done, fb140 would present you with a list of all your facebook friends on twitter.
- Follow FaceBook friends on twitter
- Uses FB connect and twitter oAuth for authentication
Find all of your facebook friends who are using Twitter in three steps!
- FB140 – Find all facebook friends on twitter
- @fb140 – FB140 Official Notification Account
- @cheth – Design Guy, Blogger, Social Media junkie, Chief Troublemaker at Cheth Studios and also a Part time Design (Nerd). Altogether nice guy!
Feedalizr is an Adobe AIR based application that supports multiple social networks such as Twitter, FaceBook, Flickr, FriendFeed, TwitPic etc.
The application lets you update your twitter status, create groups and more. You can share images easily using TwitPic. You can keep a tab on your FaceBook stream as well!
FriendFeed and Flickr support is rare in many of the apps that support twitter but Feedalizr doesn’t disappoint you.
New updates are displayed on the bottom right corner of your desktop similar to GTalk notifications. You can view the ten hottest topics being discussed on twitter at any time.
The app has a nice ‘Filters’ option that lets you clean out the clutter and hide unwanted updates.
- Adobe AIR desktop application
- Supports twitter, FaceBook, FriendFeed, TwitPic, Flickr etc.
- Create groups, filters and more
- Feedalizr – Twitter, FaceBook Adobe AIR application
- @feedalizr – feedalizr, the Free Adobe AIR Desktop Social Media client. Lifestreaming, friendfeed, twitter, facebook status updates, flickr, jaiku & video
TweetPo.st is a FaceBook application that helps you update your FaceBook status with twitter updates. Now there are a lot of apps that do just that (including one of our favourites SelectiveTwitter) but TweetPo.st has a slew of new features that help you have only the right twitter updates sent to FaceBook.
To start with, as a basic feature you can post tweets as FaceBook updates. Links that you share on twitter can be sent to your FaceBook Wall so that any videos, pics etc. contained in the links can be displayed to your FaceBook friends.
The app can completely ignore @replies and @mentions would be changed to real names! You can also have only those tweets that you specify be posted to twitter (this is what SelectiveTwitter does).
Links that you post on FaceBook can be tracked with awe.sm.
- Post tweets as Facebook Status Updates
- Post links you tweet on your Facebook Wall (so your friends can watch videos and see pictures right in their News Feed)
- Ignore @replies
- Change @mentions to real names
- Only post the tweets you specify to Facebook
- Track links posted to Facebook with awe.sm
TweetPo.st is designed for those of us who want to use Twitter as our primary status update tool without spamming all of our Facebook friends with tweets that don’t make any sense to them.
- TweetPo.st – A smarter way to update Facebook from Twitter
- @tweet_post – A smarter way to update Facebook from Twitter
SelectiveTwitter is a FaceBook app that updates your FaceBook status with your tweets.
SelectiveTwitter, as the name goes, doesn’t update just about every tweet from your twitter timeline. Only tweets that end with the hashtag #fb are updated. This way, you are in total control of what tweets you want updated as your FaceBook status.
Please note that the app would not be able to update your FaceBook status if your twitter updates are protected.
- Updates tweets ending with #fb
- Avoid confusing your Facebook friends
- Don’t swamp your profile with too many updates
- Leave certain updates on Facebook for longer
Selective Twitter Status lets you update your Facebook status from Twitter –
BUT you can choose which tweets you want – just end a tweet with #fb when you want to post it as your Facebook status – simple!
- @andyy – Internet Entrepreneur studying Computer Science @ Oxford Uni / Co-Founder, GroupSpaces.com / Author of Selective Twitter Status for FB