Tweets is an iPad twitter application that let’s you access twitter on your iPad.
Tweets is your “uncommon” Twitter client designed exclusively for the Apple iPad. Tweets is everything Twitter in a sophisticatedly sleek and eloquently simple design that offers unique features such as GeoAnywhere, StreamingTweets, TweetSecrets, and Emoji support, plus everything you’d expect in a full-featured Twitter app.
- TweetNotes – Create your own virtual notepad image
- GeoAnywhere – Tweet from wherever you want to be
- StreamingTweets – Tweet as long a tweet as you want
- Emoticons support
- Fullsize profile image viewer
- Select which account to tweet from
- Instapaper support
Tweets, your “uncommon” Twitter client exclusively for the Apple iPad. Tweets is everything Twitter in a sophisticatedly sleek and elegantly simple design with many unique features you won’t find anywhere else!
- Tweets – everything twitter in one place
- @tweets4ipad – Your uncommon Twitter client exclusively for the Apple iPad. Tweets is everything Twitter in a sophisticatedly sleek and elegantly simple design.
Twitepad is an iPad twitter client that supports multiple user accounts, multiple columns etc. You can probably call it the first real iPad twitter client.
Twitepad supports multiple twitter accounts, multiple columns like Tweetdeck and Seesmic. All the basic twitter functions such as RT, @replies, favorite, DM etc. are supported by this twitter client.
The client has support for Instapaper, Tweetmeme and bitly. The app also comes with an integrated web browser so that you can browse the sites shared on twitter by your friends right from within the app.
This is just the beginning of a new set of twitter clients. Soon, the app store would be flooded with all sorts of twitter clients for the iPad.
- First real twitter client for iPad
- Supports multiple twitter accounts and multiple columns
- Supports RT, DM, @replies etc.
- Support for Instapaper, Tweetmeme and bitly
Twitepad is an iPad Twitter client that supports multiple user accounts and multiple columns on your screen. Your iPad screen will be divided by your Twitter columns and by 1-smallyour webbrowser.
If you want to quickly open a few links from your Twitter friends have sent you, just tap at the links one by one, they will all be opened in a thumb view first and you can view the full website, when you just tap on the preview – no further loading is needed.
This is the fastest way you ever read through your Twitter news.
- @twitepad – Official account for the iPad Twitter client Twitepad. You can find my maker here @thomashk
- @thomashk – Design and artwork dept. manager, offering translations, instruction manuals and packaging design. Part-time programmer (iPhone, PHP) eg. http://messi.im