Twad.ly seems like a pretty smart way to monetize tweets. This is one of the smartest ways for bloggers to earn money by tweeting.
Since twitter introduced new terms preventing in stream advertising, Twad.ly has come up with this innovative approach to help bloggers earn from tweets. Once you signup for Twad.ly, advertisers can sponsor tweets and such tweets would just appear on the twitter widgets that you have put up on your blogs.
This seems to be a safe and good way to monetize tweets. Do give Twad.ly a try and tell me if you find the service to be useful.
- In-Stream advertising for Bloggers
- Smart way to monetize tweets
- Displays sponsored tweets on twitter blog widgets
Twad.ly is the first in-stream advertising platform for bloggers. Our platform provides bloggers with a sponsorable Twitter widget that is embedded on their site. This widget provides valuable content by displaying the bloggers tweets and provides income when a sponsored tweet is bought. Once the widget is embedded, advertisers can send a tweet to a specific widget or to a group of widgets in an interest group.
- Twad.ly – In-Stream advertising for Bloggers
- @twadly – In-Stream Advertising For Bloggers. Group with other blogs to attract advertisers.
SuperChirp aims to help twitter users make money without having to push ads into their twitter stream.
We feel this method of earning through twitter is the most unobtrusive way! If you think you have something valuable to give to twitter users then you can create an account at Super Chirp and decide what price you want for your tweets. Users can then subscribe to your premium tweets.
The best part is you do not need to create a separate twitter account for this. Premium tweets are sent through Direct Messages to your subscribers. Once you set up your chirp account, you can send your tweets as direct messages to chirp’s twitter account and these messages would then be sent to all your subscribers.
You can set your price between $0.99 and $9.99 a month. Super Chirp would keep 30% of the fees and give you the remaining 70%. Super Chirp can not only be a great tool to monetize your twitter account but also be used to help your favorite charities.
- Premium tweets
- Best way to monetize your twitter
- Help charities by subscribing to their content
- 70% payout
- Charge between $0.99 to $9.99 a month
Want to charge followers for some or all of your tweets?
- SuperChirp – tweets so good they’re worth paying for
TwitterHawk is a marketing tool built to take advantage of twitter as an advertising medium.
The site allows you to set replies to tweets from users containing keywords that are relevant to your business.
Example: If you had a site that designed themes for wordpress users, you can set up keywords such as wordpress theme etc. and specify an @Reply like “@username hi, if you are interested in wordpress themes, do get in touch.”
You also get to specify the area within which you want to search for users. This helps you target an ad specific to a certain area.
- Create automated @Replies for tweets containing keywords of interest
- Target @Replies specific to location
We send responses on your behalf to people that match your specific search criteria to help promote and market you and your brand… so you don’t have to!
To do this, you simply need to enter in the words you want to search through other peoples tweets for, and up to 5 different responses you want to send them. Choose how often you want us to search, and let us do the rest.
- TwitterHawk – Introducing you to people like you, near you!
- @twithawk – The most targeted marketing there is! We’llhelp you promote your brand via twitter… FREE! By @duellsy
- @duellsy – Founder @twithawk, @loudnlocal, pissedramblings, co-founder @subooa, biddy, podglide. Basically a php developer searching for that great idea!