T-Messenger is an Adobe AIR based twitter client that’s supposed to be simple, clean and fast.
Since it’s an Adobe AIR application, it supports Windows, Linux as well as Mac. You can create groups to sort out all your twitter friends into various categories and keep a tab on updates from those who really matter.
T-Messenger allows you to strike a conversation with your friends as you would using a messenger. Double click on any of your friends username and start a conversation with them. If you wish to type more than 140 characters, then go ahead, just do it. T-Messenger would break it into multiple updates, all automatically just for you!
Uploading an image cannot get easier than this. There’s no upload button, you just need to drag an image and drop it into the update box! Images would be uploaded to TwitPic. The app also shortens long URLs automatically for you.
P.S. When I tried updating a tweet with more than 140 characters, it did break the tweet into two parts but unfortunately both the updates seemed to have only the first part! Hope the bug’s resolved soon.
- Clean and Simple interface
- Adobe AIR based desktop application
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Chat with your twitter friends
- Create groups and filter messages
- Automatically splits updates greater than 140 characters
A simple to use, powerful, intelligent Twitter client for every-day users
- T-Messenger – Adobe AIR based twitter client
- @Fokker680 – Developer of T-Messenger. CTO at Alkon.com.ar/.cl/.pe/.mx – Software developer and designer, climber and a sucker for cars and high tech gizmos.