Supafu is clearly one of the simplest yet useful twitter directory consisting of users tagged by other twitterers.
Tagging a twitterer is easy. You just need to send an @reply to @supafu with the appropriate hashtags and the @username’s of the people you want to tag.
Example: @supafu #twitter #app #tools @twi5 (Help us by tagging us, please!)
You can not only tag all your friends and useful websites, services etc. but also tag yourself! Whats more is that you get to create your own tag directory so that you can easily find all the twitter users you had previously tagged.
You can find your supafu user page at http://supafu.com/username and all your tag pages would be http://supafu.com/username/tag/appropriate-tag-here.
Related tags are displayed on each tag page helping you explore all the right tags related to your interest. If you realize that you have tagged the wrong user to a tag, you can easily remove such users too.
- Tag twitter users and find them easily later
- Help others find the right twitterers
- Create your own twitter user directory
- Easily add tags by sending an @reply to @supafu
Supafu lets you tag anyone on Twitter by sending a Tweet:
1. Begin your Tweet with @supafu.
2. Include the #tags you want to use.
3. Include the @names of the people you want to tag.
- Supafu – Tag Twitterers with a tweet
- @supafu – To tag a Twitterer, send a Tweet to @supafu w/ the @names of the people to tag and your #desired #hashtags. For Twitter updates follow @waffuser.
- @waffuser – Send me feedback or ask me for help about using Supafu