PeopleBrowsr can easily be called one of the most feature packed twitter web clients out there which can easily compete with some of the best desktop applications as well!
Speaking of desktop twitter clients, PeopleBrowsr has a desktop version too (some companies never really stop amazing you!).
To start with, there are three modes – Lite, Advanced and Business. Considering all the features in this app, it’s good to have such modes to keep things easy. I recommend you start using the Lite mode first and then move on to Advanced or Business.
Multiple twitter accounts are supported and you can add a host of other social networks such as FriendFeed, Digg, FaceBook etc. To filter out your following list you can create Groups as well.
Now I can go on and on and on about all the features PeopleBrowsr has (and by the time I think I’ve covered all the features, the guys would just come up with a new one!). So, why don’t you just get your ass over to PeopleBrowsr and check it out yourself.
- Choose between Lite, Advanced and Business mode
- Supports multiple twitter accounts
- Supports a host of other networking sites such as FaceBook, FriendFeed, Digg etc
- Create groups and sort your friends easily
- Search and track keywords on twitter
- Autocomplete whenever you @reply or DM
- Supports themes
- Auto-refreshes timeline
- Adobe AIR desktop application available
- PeopleBrowsr – The all-in-one twitter client
- @peoplebrowsr – PeopleBrowsr is the deep visual dashboard into all your online identities. Priscilla Scala (@SHHHE), PB product manager, is the one doing the twittering.