Flixup is a movie recommendation app built for your iPhone. The company soon intends to get a web version out as well.
Flixup claims itself to be the best source of what movies people are talking about on Twitter. The app measures people sentiment pertaining to a particular movie and decides if the movie is liked by twitter users.
You can click on a movie, watch its trailer and if you like what you see, you can share your opinion about the movie with your twitter followers. You can even rate movies, add comments and share the result on Twitter.
You can segment movie conversations based on the people you follow and everyone else. Retweeting movie conversation tweets is easy too.
- Segment movie conversations from Twitter based on the people you follow and everyone else
- Display sentiment and volume of conversations around a certain movie
- Watch trailers, rate movies, comment with other Twitterers, and share your opinion on Twitter
- Get all your movie information including synopsis, MPAA rating, actors, and much more!
- Watch trailers and share your opinion
- Rate and add comments about a movie and share with your friends on Twitter
- Discover and engage with other moviegoers
- Retweet your favorite movie conversation tweets
Flixup! is a new iPhone app that helps you make entertainment choices based on understanding what moviegoers (and especially your moviegoing friends) are talking about on Twitter. We segment and analyze movie conversations on Twitter to make it easy for moviegoers to understand what people are saying about a particular movie.
- Flixup iPhone app – Discover and share movies with your Twitter friends
- @flixupapp – Twitter for moviegoers. Think Rotten Tomatoes for Twitter.
- @bazaarlabs – we create apps powered by Twitter.
- @sniyogi – start-up biz guy during day/flixup!/bazaarlabs. Twittering about movies. love food. travel.