Chirplace is a fun twitter app that displays tweets inside images. Just tweet as you would and the tweets would be embeded into random images. Same goes for tweets in your timeline too.
The app uses twitter oAuth for authentication. Chirplace is actually a combination of a handful of small twitter apps.
ChirpSee takes tweets from Twitter in your home timeline, and displays the text from each tweet in an image.
Shorty lets you make use of various short codes to effectively use twitter.
Forms allow you to configure how to enter and read microblog content. A great example is time tracking. You may want to track your daily time per task on Twitter, but without a formatted entry point, its difficult to get back out the data in your home timeline. Forms let you configure how your microblog entries get entered, as well as how they are shown.
Qwollow is a tool to qualify your followers. By subjecting your followers to ‘tests’, you get a better idea of whether or not you want to be associated with them. Qwollow helps identify problem Twitter accounts before they start to really bug you.
- Combination of 4 tiny twitter apps
- ChirpSee displays tweets embedded in images
- Shorty lets you enter short codes which are replaced with things like ascii art, video links etc
- Forms allow you to configure how to enter and read microblog content
- Qwollow is a tool to qualify your followers. By subjecting your followers to ‘tests’, you get a better idea of whether or not you want to be associated with them
Chirplace is about exploring new possibilities in micro-blogging
- Chirplace – Short Codes, command line, productivity tools for Twitter