If you are Windows operating system user, then you must be familiar with the Rowi, an awesome Twitter app for Windows. Rowi is one of the best Twitter apps for Windows so far and now this very popular app is also available for Windows 8.
While the on going Twitter apps come with a huge list of features, this one comes with the motto of ‘Keep it Simple Silly’ and in fact does so. It doesn’t matter whether you are a newbie or an experienced Twitter user, this app has got good features for you.
The app has been developed by considering the best features at their simplest. The user interface is intuitive and every feature is simple to use. You can share tweets, can retweet others tweets, can send and receive messages, can view images and links within the app. Toast notification features in this app Rowi, keeps you updated with the latest tweets coming from your friends.
This is really an awesome Twitter app and is now available for Windows 8. So give Rowi, a try now.
- Columns for home timeline, mentions, direct messages, favorites, media filter and trends
- Inline maps and photos
- Toast notifications of new tweets
- Auto-refresh interval setting
- Search on Twitter from Windows Search Charm
Rowi is an easy to use Twitter app for Windows with a clean and simple interface. If you are a serious Twitter user or a beginner, this is the app for you! Instead of focusing on a big list of features, we built Rowi with the overall experience in mind. You’ll find Rowi has a simple, streamlined, easy to use Metro interface that feels like it’s part of Windows.
Rowi– Best Twitter Windows app , now available for Windows 8
If you have been using Twitter from passed some time, then you must be familiar with the TweetDeck. This Was the best Twitter client. Yes, it Was, as it’s continuously loosing popularity after getting acquired by Twitter for whooping $40 million price.
So you might be looking for its alternative. Yes?? Then stop searching now as Janetter is the app that puts end to your search. This Twitter client for Windows and Mac is really a cool alternative for TweetDeck. The best thing that I like about this app is that its layout is built on Chromium, making it quite simple to use with intuitive user interface. You have the option of choosing a theme from 27 themes. If you have good knowledge of HTML or CSS, then you can create your own themes as well.
The simple user interface ensures you to make the most out of Twitter without missing any single update from your friends. It’s fully customizable and you can modify it according to your taste. You can also edit the Pop Up notification settings to receive updates related to the selected criteria.
Whereas most of the apps try to get more and more users by providing the feature of linking other social networking accounts, Janetter only focuses on Twitter and that’s the reason, why it’s getting nice response from the users all over the globe. As of now, only Windows and Mac versions are available but developers are working hard to bring release for other platforms as well.
Impressed?? Then, what are you waiting for? Give Janetter, a try now.
- Best TweetDeck alternative for Windows and Mac
- Chromium layout that makes it simple to use
- 27 Themes to choose from
- Customization at its best
Janetter is the best Twitter app for Windows and Mac to make the best use of your Twitter account.
Janetter– TweetDeck alternative for Windows and Mac.
Twobile is a twitter client built for pocket PC users with Windows Mobile as the OS.
The client lets you update your twitter status, @reply and DM your friends. You can retweet tweets as well as change the retweet prefix to suit your needs.
The application has seven tabs namely Friends, Messages, Replies, Public Timeline, Followers, Statuses and Favorites.
There are a lot of settings that you can configure such as Run at Startup, Show Tray Icon, Download Profile Images, Enable Images in Public Timeline, use HTTPS, Show Status Bar, Mobile Optimizer etc.
You can also configure the application to update the Location field of your twitter profile based on GPS.
Twobile joins Twikini and Pocketwit in our list of windows mobile twitter applications.
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC twitter client
- Update status, @reply, DM and Retweet
- Choose your own Retweet prefix
- Seven tabs namely Friends, Messages, Replies, Public Timeline, Followers, Statuses and Favorites
- Various settings options to customize your client
- GPS updates your twitter location automatically
Windows Mobile Twitter Application
Twobile (pronounced Twoh-bul, a mixture of the words “Twitter” and “Mobile”) is a new Twitter client for users of Windows Mobile Pocket PCs.
- Twobile – Windows Mobile Pocket PC twitter application
- @twobile – Free Windows Mobile Twitter Client
Twikini is a mobile twitter application made for mobile phones with Windows Mobile operating system.
The developers of Twikini claim that the app would be faster as it has been developed in native C++.Â The user interface is clean and uncluttered. You can easily @Reply, Retweet, Fav and even email someone’s tweet.
You can post tweets using a full screen editor. Twikini offers you an option to set your location in your tweets as well. This can be either done manually or through your phones GPS.
Twikini has TwitPic integrated to help you share photos easily on twitter through your mobile. For tweeting the songs that you are currently listening Twikini offers Windows Media Player integration!
- Windows Mobile twitter application
- Faster as the app has been coded in native C++
- Full screen editor for posting tweets
- @Reply, retweet, Fav and DM
- TwitPic integration for easy photo sharing
- Windows Media Player integration for tweeting songs currently being played
Twikini offers a powerful and efficient way to use Twitter on your phone. It conveniently updates your favorite feeds in the background, and leverages the camera, GPS, media, touch screen, keyboard, graphics and storage capabilities of your device.
- Twikini – Windows Mobile twitter application
- @twikini – A fast and nicely designed Twitter client for WindowsÂ® phones.
Pocketwit is a windows mobile twitter client. Judging from all the tweets we have seen from Pocketwit users, this mobile client seems awesome!
The user interface design is inclined towards that of the iPhone.Â You can add multiple twitter and identi.ca accounts.
There is a maps view where you can search for users based on location.You can view the entire reply thread using Conversation View.
Twitter search has been integrated as well as shortText to support tweets longer than 140 characters. Twitpic integration available too!
- A unique user interface
- Works on VGA, QVGA and SmartPhone devices
- Support for multiple twitter and identi.ca accounts
- Maps view shows users on a world map and allows searching by region
- “Conversation View” shows a what this status was in reply to
- Uses standard notifications to alert you of new friends statuses or replies
- URL shortening with is.gd
- Integration with shorttext.com for tweets longer than 140 characters
- Take photos and send to TwitPic
- Integrated search.twitter.com
- Clickable @names, URLs, and #Hashtags
- Option to check for new version on startup
- Windows Mobile 6
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or higher