Tweet Line is Twitter based Add-On for Firefox that brings your friend’s tweets on your browser’s toolbar. The new tweets coming on your Firefox’s toolbar seem as any news channel is sending you most recent updates.
You are not only able to see tweets on browser’s toolbar but are also provided with the options that you get in Twitter.com. You can reply to tweets, retweet any tweet, can view previous tweets and Yes, all that features on your browser’s toolbar.
Moreover, you can compose direct messages, can open your inbox, can open Twitter’s homepage from the Firefox’s toolbar itself by using Tweet Line.
It’s completely free to use. You should give Tweet Line, a try now.
- Get your friend’s tweets on Firefox’s toolbar
- Reply to tweet, retweet it and add any tweet to your favorite list
- Open direct messages, Twitter homepage
- Completely free to use
Tweet Line Says
Display your friend’s time line of Twitter on your browser tool bar.
Tweet Line– Twitter headline toolbar for Firefox
HootBar is a Twitter related Add-On for Firefox that comes from the house of HootSuite. It allows you to enjoy the Twitter from the address bar of your Firefox browser.
After installing this Add-On, you can post any link to your Twitter timeline by simply clicking the Twitter logo that you can find on the right side of address bar. You can insert your message with the link and can post it as tweet by just using –post at the end of your message.
Multiple Twitter accounts can be handled with this Add-On. You can post your message to various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. all at one instant. Your social account stats and click count on links can also be tracked with HootBar.
It’s completely free to use. You should give HootBar, a try now.
- Share links on Twitter from Firefox’s address bar
- Post tweets from address bar
- Multiple Twitter accounts support
- Send messages to major social networking sites, at single instant
- Track your social media performance
- Completely free to use
The HootBar from HootSuite allows you to post messages to Twitter and other social networks from the Firefox address bar. (Note: version 4.0, which includes the Hootlet, has been submitted to Mozilla and will be released shortly).
HootBar– Enjoy Twitter From Firefox’s Address Bar
Shortxt is an Add-On for Firefox that lets you to post longer tweets on Twitter. 140 character limit is very annoying restriction in Twitter. There are many apps that enable you to tweet more than 140 characters. But why to go through the downloading process or any separate website when you can do the trick from your Twitter account itself.
All you need is to have Firefox browser. Having the same with you, install Shrtxt Add-On and its all done. To use Shortxt, just open your Twitter account and type anything in the tweet box that you want to post as tweet. After doing so, right click and select the option “Twitzer Text”. Your tweet will get shortened to 140 characters with a link to the rest of tweet.
Your followers can have access to full tweet by opening that link. This is the most convenient way to post longer tweets. Isn’t it ?
You should give Shortxt, a try now.
- Firefox Add-On to post longer tweets on Twitter
- Most convenient way to bypass the restriction of 140 characters
- Completely free to use
shortxt is a simple Addon which lets you post text longer than 140 characters on Twitter.com.
Shortxt– Firefox Add-On To Post Longer Tweets
TwitterLine is a FireFox addon for twitter that displays your twitter timeline on the browser’s toolbar.
It’s a nice, continuous and unobtrusive display of tweets and we bet you would love it!
Once installed, your FireFox toolbar would display tweets from your timeline. You can easily Fav the tweet being displayed as well as Retweet and @Reply without having to leave the page that you are currently browsing.
There is an option to open the update panel, which again is a tiny little unobtrusive text area where you can update your twitter timeline. The update panel also allows you to insert the URL of the page that you are currently browsing thus making sharing web pages on twitter a lot easier.
The addon also allows you to add multiple accounts. If you do not wish to see the updates for some reason then there is a toggle button which would hide the updates.
- FireFox addon for twitter which displays updates on browser toolbar
- One of the most unobtrusive browser plugin for twitter ever
- One click Fav, @Reply and Retweet options
- Update panel helps you update your timeline without leaving the page you are currently browsing
- Easily share URL of the current page
- Add multiple accounts
- Toggle button to hide or show updates in the browser toolbar
Twitter Line is an extention for Firefox that displays your Twitter time line on the toolbar as like as a head line (or ticker).
TwitterFox is an extension for Mozilla FireFox browser that lets you update your twitter status even while you surf your favourite sites.
Apart from status updates you can @Reply, Fav and Retweet easily too.
TwitterFox also allows you to easily grab the link of the page you are currently browsing.
You can add multiple twitter accounts and toggle between them easily.
- Twitter through your browser
- Update, Reply, Fav and Retweet easily
- Context Menu (right click on tweet) to copy, retweet or open the tweet in new tab
- Toggle between Multiple Twitter Accounts
- Displays unread tweet count
- Auto extract is.gd and bit.ly links
- Supports Keyboard Shortcuts
- Pick your own sound notifications
TwitterFox is a Firefox extension that notifies you of your friends’ tweets on Twitter.
This extension adds a tiny icon on the status bar which notifies you when your friends update their tweets. Also it has a small text input field to update your tweets.
- @twitterfox – Your source for information about the TwitterFox.
- @naan – I’ve been working on TwitterFox Firefox extension and TwitterFon for iPhone